We're looking for your comments on how to best organize the wiki's content.
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Add some licences||2||21:48, 1 May 2013|
|Template:Glyph||1||09:00, 22 April 2012|
If you found the time, I have a couple of suggestions.
- 1. Make the 0x10c Wiki:Community portal the place to discuss the wiki, not the talk page of the main page, that should be used to discussing the main page.
- 2. Add some sort of administrator page so people can bring up topics to the administration, and leave a link to it in the left toolbar, like an admin noticeboard.
- 3. Add the following licences to MediaWiki:Licenses:
- Mojang images:
- License Mojang|This file is a screenshot of/uses textures from 0x10c.
- Free licenses:
- License GFDL|This is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
- License cc-by|This file is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license
- License cc-by-nc|This file is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial license
- License cc-by-nd|This file is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs license
- License cc-by-sa|This file is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license
- License cc-by-nc-sa|This file is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike license
- License|This file is unlicensed
- License|I'm not sure of this file's license
- License public domain|This file is in the public domain
- License copyright|This file is copyrighted, but use is permitted by the copyright holder
I agree with you on point 1. As for point 2, it might as well just be part of the community portal discussion part as long as wiki activity is as low as it is currently. But it's a good idea for the future. And please don't be afraid to change things around yourself (for example the main page) if you want to, or be afraid to ask me if admin rights are needed to do it.
The first ten glyphs on the default fonts page were showing up as numbers 0 through 9 instead of the box-drawing characters. I edited the template to try to fix it. I don't have much experience with templates, though. You might make sure I didn't do something stupid. Jecowa 02:31, 22 April 2012 (UTC)