Virtual CPU for 0x10c
The specifications for the DCPU-16 1.7 can be found here.
- Expected clock frequency: 100 kHz
- RAM: 128kb (128k octet, 64k 16-bit words)
- Eight general-purpose registers, almost fully symmetric. (The only difference is in the
STDcommands, which act as a
SETwhile incrementing and decrementing, respectively, I and J.)
- Immediate, Absolute, PC-relative, Indirect, Indirect-indexed, Stack addressing modes
- 16x16->32-bit hardware signed and unsigned multiplication (
MLI), 16-bit hardware signed and unsigned division (
DVI), no BCD, full 16-bit overflow register.
- 36 opcodes defined, room for more.
- No traps or MMU.
- Hardware/Software interrupt system. Capable of queuing 256 interrupts.