We're looking for your comments on how to best organize the wiki's content.
This page describes the formatting and layout of pages of 0x10cWiki. They should be followed whenever possible.
 Article Pages
These are pages which are in the main namespace.
- Titles should use title case, not sentence case (e.g. "Article Title", not "Article title").
- Titles should be descriptive, indicate the scope of the article, and be as short as possible.
Articles should have elements in the following order. Note that some of these elements are optional.
- Article Status Templates
- Article Summary
- Section Headings
- "See Also" Sections
- "External Resources" Sections
- "References" Sections
 Article Status Templates
- Status templates such as Template:Delete or Template:Cleanup should be included at the top of the article.
- Status templates should be accompanied by an explanation or discussion in the Talk page.
 Article Summary
- A short summary describing the scope of the article should be included before the first section heading.
 Section Headings
- Section headings should use title case, not sentence case (e.g. "Section Heading", not "Section heading").
 "See Also" Sections
- A "See Also" section may optionally be included at the bottom.
- This section should be a list of inter-wiki links. No link should lead to a page outside of 0x10cWiki.
 "External Resources" Sections
- An "External Resources" section may optionally be included at the bottom.
- This section should be a list of external links. No link should lead to a page within 0x10cWiki.
 "References" Sections
- A "References" section should be at the bottom of any page that includes one or more
- This section could contain a single
- All articles must belong to at least one category.
- No two categories that an article belongs to should be direct ancestors.
- The categories should be listed at the bottom.
 Category pages
- Each category page should belong to a category that is broader in scope than itself.
- The only category page that should belong to itself is Category: Categories.
 Template pages
- Templates should have an
<includeonly>section which contains the content for inclusion on other pages.
- This should be immediately followed by a
<noinclude>section which contains documentation for the template. The documentation should start with
- Nothing should exist outside of the
noinclude>tags -- not even whitespace.